- job is going well. passed my probationary period and went to Chicago for a week there in July to the headoffice. Sitting down at lake Michigan, viewing the skyline wasn't a bad experience ;)
- visited Mallorca (Thanks C. for the invite). fiesta de espuma en Palmanyola, hehe.
- moved into a cosy lil flat in Poble Sec. Love the walk in Montjuic once in a while (plus the visits to this outdoor bar - chirringuito - up there.)
- B. visited me, also J.D. and T., J + C., M., so did my brothers.
- was finally able to start reading books in Spanish! yay!
- went to Madrid twice. Watched my first bull fight there. missed the best one out of the the six fights since we went to the toilet ).
- had about 7 or so dinner parties at my place.
- won the first place in a costume party in Hierba Buenas.
- started compiling this google map with my favourite places in Barcelona.
well, and last week my dad passed away... hence that photo here... not sure yet when the funeral will take place, but looks like I need to pop over soon... he died just 2 days before his 80th birthday. and no, he didn't suffer... but still... :'-(
hoping you are well!
P.D.: testing this outbound link to a cool hotel in Valladolid.